1. You may cancel the Contract during the period noted in section A4.2 – the “Cancellation Period”. It is your legal right to do so and you need not give any reason. If you decide, during the Cancellation Period, that you wish to cancel the subscription for any reason (e.g., you have simply changed your mind), you can simply tell us that you have decided to cancel the Contract and you will receive a full refund.Please contact your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office for more advice about your legal rights to cancel the Contract.
2. Please note carefully the Start Date – the date on which we and you enter the Contract. The Start Date is when your legal right to cancel starts. You may cancel the Contract up to 14 days after the Start Date in accordance with your legal rights.
3. In order to cancel the Contract, you must give us notice by email or by letter sent by post. You can phone us on the number set out in Information about Us (or on our contact page) but we must have the cancellation in writing.
You can also use the cancellation form on our Website but this is not obligatory. If you use our cancellation form, we will acknowledge receipt of the form byletter or email as soon as possible.
4. Provided that you send your notice to cancel in writing before the Cancellation Period expires, this will be sufficient to cancel the Contract.
5. If you cancel the Contact in writing and in accordance with your legal rights, within the Cancellation Period, we will reimburse your fees.
We will do this as soon as possible and within 14 days after your notification to cancel the Contract.
Unless you have agreed a differentrefund method with us, we will use the same payment method that you used for the initial payment. You will not incur any additional fees as a result of the refund.
6. We will provide further information about your legal rights to cancel in our Welcome Email. A further explanation of how to give notice within the legal framework will be included in the email, along with the relevant cancellation form.
You may of course cancel your Subscription at any time. This section explains what happens if you do so after the Cancellation period.
In order to cancel the Contract, youmust give us notice by email or by letter sent by post. You can phone us on the number set out in Information about Us (or on our contact page) but we must have the cancellation in writing.
If we receive your notice to cancel, then your Subscription will be cancelled at the end of the month in which you give us notice. The Monthly fee remains due for the month in which you give us notice and no refunds are due. If there is insufficient time for us to cancel a payment for a subsequent month and we take payment from you after you cancel, we will refund that payment in full within 14 days.
1. Provided that we give you written notice; we may exercise our right to cancel your Subscription at any time:
2. If we cancel your Subscription asset out above, your Subscription will end on the date we give notice to you that the Subscription has ended. You will not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid to us.
3. We may also cancel your Subscription in the following circumstances:
4. If we have to cancel your Subscription as set out in A5:3 above, we will refund you the monthly fee in proportion to the unused portion of your Subscription for the Month in whichwe have to cancel your Subscription.